- It is a noninvasive method of treatment, therefore
– won’t generate any addiction problem
– reduce impact to human body to the minimum, even compared to
other TCM methods such as acupuncture, cupping and scraping
- It won’t introduce any chemical into the body, therefore a green and organic treatment
- It has been proven to be effective on a number of diseases and conditions, and with a history of 2,000+ years
- It’s health maintenance efficacy would strengthen immune system against pathogenic factor common in environement
What Conditions Can It Improve?
- Chronic disease
– Obesity and overweight
– Chronic pharyngitis
– Allergic Rhinitis
– Lumbar disc herniation
– Cervical spondylosis
– Chronic bronchitis
– Achilles tendinitis
- Acute disease
– Enteritis/Inflammatory bowel disease
– External hemorrhoid
– Angina pectoris
- Common illnesses
– Rheumatic arthralgia and myalgia
– Frozen shoulder
– Back pain
– Joint pain
– Carpal tunnel syndrome
– Radiohumeral bursitis/tennis elbow
- Skin condition
– Tinea pedis /athlete’s foot
– Verruca plantaris
- Gynecological diseases, e.g.
– Postpartum rheumatism
– Breast hyperplasia
– Menstrual disorder
– Cervical polyp
– Uterine fibroid
– Pelvic inflammation
- Health maintenance
– Bromhidrosis & body ordor
All your question answered about:
- Is your condition appropriate for moxibustion treatment
- If so, which moxibustion method will be best for you?
- What kind of moxibustion material & equipment will be most suitable to your specific condition
- What therapeutic scheme will suit you best?
– Acupoint selection
– Pinpoint acupoint location
– Number of times needed
- How to perform moxibustion in a safe and comfortable manner?
- What precautions need to be taken?
- What possible adverse effect may happen during and after moxibustion?
- If adverse effects did occur, how to treat and eliminate them?
- What other aspect of health you wish to improve?
- How to select treatment scheme for them?
- If any accidents during moxibustion happens, how to deal with them?
- Where to get quality moxa/stick and equipments?
- And more…
- Monthly subscription for $30
- Refundable within 30 days (this 30 day trial period starts since the 1st moxibustion treatment is performed)
- Cancel at any time
- Optional communication methods include
– Text message
- Get answer within
– 2 hours during daytime
– 8 hours during nighttime