by Dr. Ni Haixia at Hantang College of TCM, Florida
Based on the previous arguments, we can summarize the cause of breast cancer as the following:
1. People who are depressed, unforgiving, and can’t let go.
2. Women who like to take Western medicines and vitamins; these will make your hands and feet cold and vulnerable to breast cancer.
3. Excessive mental stress without route for relief, such as worrying about children. If born with a meek and restrained personality, it is also easier to get breast cancer.
4. Women who listen to WM advice and conduct frequent breast exams– their risk is exceptionally high.
5. Menopausal women who believe that taking female hormones could prevent osteoporosis. They are prone to breast cancer and brain tumor, leukemia, liver cancer, lung cancer, lupus erythematosus, malignant lymphoma, etc.
If combined with constipation, one could almost be sure that cancer is on the way.
6. Women who are jealous and like to start rumors. The fabrication of rumors is usually accompanied by heartburn and insomnia, leading to menstrual disorders, not to mention the constant worry about being discovered. So they are also the high-risk group for breast cancer.
7. Hard-working women whose energy is exhausted for the family. Usually, they are busy at work, take little rest, focus on the husband and children, and forget to take good care of themselves, making them vulnerable to breast cancer.